Monday, December 13, 2004

Trouble

Look, I should have known that bringing Spike into the house was going to cause trouble. Seemed like he was on his best behavior for a little while, but he has gone back to his old tricks. Last night I caught him looking for a bite-able spot on Darth Vader. He says he was just helping him shine up his helmet, but I don't think I believe him.



And when I woke up this morning, I found that he had been on an all-night bender with little airplane-sized bottles of liquor. I don't know how he got into the cabinet, or why he chose to pass out in my clean laundry pile.


7 Comments:

Blogger The Drake said...

Ah, the saga of the Spike doll continues! FYI, his profile captures the likeness of the original much better than any of the previous photos.

Shame on you for not Spike-proofing the liquour cabinet! You know how he is!

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's great! Hey Vader ... who's your daddy?? -kd

12:21 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

I have the sinking feeling that the Spike saga is going to continue for months to come. I find myself oddly entertained by his antics. And yeah, the liquor cabinet is now locked. I thought it was too high for him, but he's quite a climber.

Darth escaped unscathed, but now he won't come out of his room.

1:57 PM  
Blogger The Unseen One said...

Pardon me for my ignorance, but is Spike a Cinematic Vampire that can change himself into a bat or mist? If he can change himself into mist, you may find him passed out INSIDE your liquor cabinet. Locking it will do no good.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

No, NH, as far as I know, Spike can't do that stuff. But he is very athletic, and has an exceptionally keen sense of smell.

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it all depends on which Spike you got. There was bad Spike, chipped Spike, ghost Spike. That last one could cause all sorts of crazy antics in your house. You could even get him a little wheel chair and he could be "recovering from having a beam fall on me" Spike! -kd

3:06 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

He won't tell me which he is, KD. But all the data I have so far suggests he is chipped Spike. He hasn't tried to bite Barbie, but thought he had found a loophole with Vader, apparently.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home