Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Stuff

I just got an email that my Spike Action Figure has been shipped. As it turns out, I am one very lucky geek. There are only 7500 of those in the whole world, and there are very few left. Thank heaven for the geeks of NextGen Toys in Gaithersburg, MD.

On the way home from Greensburg last night, I discovered that I was having the beginning of a sickness. I felt the tingliness of a fresh sore throat. I did everything in my power last night to stop the onslaught, including wrapping myself in blankies, drinking Emergen-C and Ginger Tea, and sleeping in, but apparently, to no avail. I woke this morning with the inability to speak and a BADASS sore throat. I hope I can at least use all of my organic miracle herbs to make it not last so long.

To add insult to injury, I think I picked up this bug at my friend's party on Saturday night, from a liberal elitist academic, who was too sick to be partying. So I have a scholarly bug. That sucks. I wish he had been a scientist instead of a music professor.

If left unchecked, I capitalize using German grammar. Why?

1 Comments:

Blogger The Unseen One said...

A LEFTIST bug? Be careful it doesn't give away all your money in order to make itself feel better about the transgressions of other similar germs.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home