Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Joyeux Noel

Since Halloween, my anger buffer has been filling up, due in large part to the onslaught of Christmas music in the stores. Never mind how much I despise the commercialization of Christmas. Never mind that it's all about greed. That's another rant. This is about the music. Why does it have to suck? Really. Why? Here are my top five most hated Christmas songs. Whenever I hear these, I want to Bah Humbug somebody's face.

5. I'm Gettin' Nuttin' for Christmas (Damn right, you're not.)
4. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (Never cute, never funny.)
3. Feliz Navidad (NO! Enough already!)
2. Wonderful Christmastime (What the fuck is this song? Just what?)
1. Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer (For the love of all things holy, make it stop! Are there really people out there who think this is funny? If there are, they must all live in Altoona.)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Unseen One said...

ARGH!!! I just heard "I'm Gettin' Nuttin' for Christmas" for the first time yesterday!!! AAAAHHH!!! MAKE THE PAIN STOP!!! I was thinking about taking a drill to my head to destroy the part of my brain that holds the memory of this abomination!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home