Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Fisticuffs

Well, Christmas Eve was not uneventful. As expected, Angel jumped all over Spike as soon as he got out of his box. Looks like he had been planning his moves all that time.



Spike quickly gained the upper hand. He's wily like that. He started calling Angel a "great poof" and trying to stab him with a knife.



Next thing we all knew, they had become friends, and were sharing a wee doobie and a teeny-tiny bottle of whiskey. Will wonders never cease? I do not know what happened there, but when I woke up Christmas morning, my dining room table was covered with little butts and Spike was nowhere to be found. I hope he comes back soon. I miss the little guy.




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy cow, that Angel doll looks very much like the actual character. It's eerie, especially in the last picture of him holding hands with Spike. -kd

3:51 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

He is eerily similar. And what's worse, they're not holding hands. They are passing a joint. So wrong.

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, a joint. My initial impression after I saw the picture and didn't read the caption was that they were holding hands. Bad image to have in my head.

I was just thinking, you should probably hide all the toothpicks in your house. If they both start hating each other again (and you know how fast that can happen) you may wake up to two tiny piles of dust. -kd

5:26 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Luckily, Angel isn't living here. He's living with a friend who received him as a gift. We've decided that we will only let them visit if they promise to behave. I'm much more inclined to trust Angel. Spike is far more unpredictable.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

From my knowledge of little friends, I'd say they were first drinking, then passing a joint, and finally under the influence of both mind-altering substances, holding hands. It's kind of hard to tell with the time-lapse photography. Or is that a nanny-cam?

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home