Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Screw You, Ron Reagan!

Last night on MSNBC, Ron Reagan said that the re-election of president Bush would be "depressing for many people. Depressing for those who care about the environment. Depressing for those who care about stem cell research and who care about science instead of faith."

THAT, my friends, is why they lost. They underestimate the DIVERSITY within the conservative community. I am a tree-hugger. I am a vegetarian. I wear Birkenstocks. I have a degree in Physics. I don't usually go to church. I'm anti-death penalty. I recycle. AND I AM A CONSERVATIVE.

You see, Ron Reagan thinks he's smarter than us because he believes in science. He is one of those typical blind liberals who consider the conservative mind to be equivalent to the redneck or born-again mind. But it is certainly NOT. Sure, sometimes it is, but often it's ME or someone like me. I know another vegetarian conservative. I recently worked with a card-carrying member of PETA who is a conservative. I know two gay conservatives. Wait, make that three. I had two Physics professors who were conservatives.

We're everywhere, and we're not always where you think! And clearly, we're not going away. We'll stand in the rain to vote longer than they will. We just don't have the big mouths that they do. We have a quieter determination, but at least as potent.

To the media, you've underestimated our INTELLIGENCE, our PASSION, and our DIVERSITY. So, you got what you deserved. Suck on it, Michael Moore, you circus freak.

And this morning, I have only this to say:


1 Comments:

Blogger The Unseen One said...

Excellent post as usual...

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home