Friday, March 18, 2005

Nerves

This is it. Tonight, I sign a lease, hand over great wads of cash, and Stormy Blue Pottery and Gallery will be born. I'm overwhelmed by the amount I have to do, and frankly, I'm freaking out. Completely. I was at the supermarket this morning, and noticed that while I was pushing the cart, my arms were so tense that they were about half their normal length. No wonder I get backaches.

I have designated Saturday as my "Day to Make Lists All Day." Hopefully, by May 1, I'll be inviting all my bloggerbuddies to my big open house and gala grand opening soiree.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

congratulations! I can't tell you how much I admire what you're doing. I was talking to a real estate agent today about maybe, possibly, sometime selling my house, and I have yet to get stability back in my knees.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oooh, this is so exciting! I also totally admire that you're doing this. Hope you can get it setup fast, that'll leave you with not much time to worry.

I can't wait to make some visit and make some kick-ass pottery. :)

5:37 AM  
Blogger The Unseen One said...

As soon as you can afford to let go of your stress, you really should get yourself a massage. Have some wine and relax, my friend.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home