Sunday, November 07, 2004

And so it goes

I've said it before, but this time I mean it. I am placing an all-out ban on political banter on this website.

No more.
Not for me.
I don't care.

Someone has been disparaged. I have done needless damage. From here on in, I will keep my politicizing between myself and the trusted few and leave this website to be all about: Pottery, Wine, Crafts, Movies, Books, and my grossly misshapen personal life. Everything else be damned. And I thought my book club was a rough crowd.

Back to the Cabernet.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Unseen One said...

Hmm... That there Ca-BER-net. Good stuff, eh?

5:02 AM  
Blogger The Unseen One said...

...and no damage has been done. ricky at bottle of blog didn't get enough oxygen as a fetus. I just post there occasionally because watching him go apoplectic at the slightest hint of non-sycophantic conversation is mildly amusing.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

I appreciate that. I'm semi-new to the blog thing, and once again, I underestimated the level of crazy. After so many years on this planet, you'd think I'd get that by now.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home