Thursday, February 24, 2005

Villainy

OOOOH! I wanna play too! Lifted from Kelly, who found it on Mysterious Cloaked Figure, here are my top five villains of all time. Hope I'm not too late for the party!



I don't tend to go for villains that are the scariest, but the ones I find to be the most fun. So here we go...

Spike Y'all know if I didn't pick good ol' William the Bloody, something would be terribly wrong. His geeky, sad, poet-y, and tragic past made him The Big Bad, and then he got that bloody chip in his head. I adore that evil, soulless thing.

Citizen Chauvelin from The Scarlet Pimpernel. He's dark, he's French, and he's so very sad. He takes it all out by wielding Madame Guillotine and lopping the heads off of the aristocracy. What fun!

Lucius Malfoy from Harry Potter He's so eeeeeevil! And he's so creepysexycool as played by the lovely Jason Isaacs. Voldemort Shmoldemort is too lame to ever show his face, while Lucius is out there, in the trenches, dredging up evil, middle-management-style. Gotta love him. Hmph. What the heck is with me and the peroxide kings? In real life, I hate that!

Magua from last of the Mohicans. Now THAT is one scary dude with some serious anger management issues. Only pure evil would try to kill noble Hawkeye. Plus, I think I'll pass on being scalped. OUCH.

The Mouth of Sauron from LOTR. OK, how totally creepy can one guy be? Like Lucius Malfoy, he's out there, doing the dirty work of a bigger evil that's too wussy or weak to show himself. Does he really think he'll ever get promoted beyong being a scabby, blind freak in serious need of an Oral-B?

I've gotta pick one runner-up, too. I didn't want to pick two Buffy characters, but one deserves mention. Glory. Because she's

SO

DAMN

FUNNY

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I'm so glad Spike is finally on a list. I don't believe he was on any others and he so deserved to be! I was trying to think of all the big bads in Buffy/Angel and completely forgot about Glory. As far as fun villains go, she definitely deserves a mention.

Great list. We'll get in on the next blog party early, instead of crashing late like we did with this one. :)

P.S. - Dave and I are going through the additional Jack of All Trades episodes you provided, and watched X Marquis the Spot yesterday. Wow, you weren't kidding when you said it was completely wrong but totally awesome. Thanks again for taking the time to make those.

12:01 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Bollocks, I didn't even MENTION Spike; nice one!

This party may well continue until the next one, but it's all good. :)

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home