Thursday, February 16, 2006

Picture Meme

Hat tip to both Darrell and Wendy. I couldn't resist the picture blog. Just too much fun.

The town where I grew up...



The town in which I currently reside...




My name...
Weird thing about this one. The photographer shares my name, and the photo is of a "blessing of the animals" held at Saint Francis of Assissi parish, somewhere. What's weird is that I took my confirmation name, which is now my official middle name, Frances, after St. Francis, because of his love of animals. I just thought that was kinda cool.



My grandmother's name...




My favorite food (du jour)...




Favorite drinks (I had to pick 2)...





My favorite smell...




My Favorite song...

3 Comments:

Blogger Darrell said...

No idea what your favorite song is, but the pic indicates that there's a LOT of good ones to pick from. I'm partial to "Stone Cold Crazy" and "Who Wants To Live Forever."

I assume your real name isn't "Pope Rover." ;)

1:31 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Well, it's HARD to pick a favorite from the Queen catalog, but my sentimental favorite is a little-known one called "Seven Seas of Rhye" off of their second album.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

I just so knew what your favourite song picture was going to be Frances.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home