Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Calm Before the Storm

Those of you who have read my blog from the beginning may be wondering where a certain type of commentary is. You may remember that last year, I spent a large amount of blog time in the defense of a certain professional football coach from Pittsburgh who shall, at this time, still remain nameless. I shall not mention his name because of my stupid superstitions. I haven't said his name so far, and look where we are. I haven't posted his picture this year. So I won't start now. But just you wait. The mysterious and omnipotent god of the gridiron will be featured very heavily, and very soon, much to the pesumable dismay of certain naysayers who may or may not still read this blog.

From LAST November, lest anyone forget.

In other news, I will be forgoing vegetarianism for just one day, and it will be this Sunday, because of a certain unmentionable event. At the request of my better half, I will be whipping up a huge batch of my famous hot sausage. And ain't no way I'm not going to indulge in a little of that fabtastic taste sensation. Look out, innocent animals. I'll be on the loose for just one day. Nobody is safe. Least of all my stomach.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Unseen One said...

I myself shall most likely be watching the Superbowl, however, I am going to make my house-famous Lasagna, which every time has counteracted my curse upon the "Stillers".

1:49 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh no! Those poor little pigs! ::sniff::

Yeah, really I mean YUM!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

DOH! NH, I can't believe you said it! Well, whatever you do, don't say the C word that rhymes with FLOWER.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home