Thursday, February 24, 2005

Update

Here's an update on topics I've left for dead.

--Ballroom dancing starts tonight. I'll be cuttin' a rug with my Snuffaluffagus at 7pm. Now THIS should be interesting. I hope class isn't cancelled due to the snowstorm. That would just prolong the suffering of said muppet, and give him another week to think about it. We need to get this over with.

--I have yet to find tap lessons. I'm giving up and ordering a video.

--My bedroom is not yet finished. I'm sleeping in there, but still no windows. This seemed like so much fun at first; waking up late and thinking it's still the middle of the night, only to emerge from the cave-like atmosphere completely confused, like a bear coming out of hibernation. The sleeping has been good, but now I'm starting to sleep in and I can't have that. Pics as soon as I get windows.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Unseen One said...

Try going to the thrift store and see if they have "D-Qwon's Tap Dance Grooves".

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home