Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Back, and Grumpier than Ever

Well, my friends and dear readers, it has been a long time. By way of explanation, my excuse is as follows: Ever put off something for so long that it just gets harder and harder to get going? Ever avoided emailing a friend for so long that doing it now just seems absurd? Well, that's where I've been living. I can't tell you all how many times I've sat down to type up a little something, statred, and then just thought, "No. It's too much." I've had so much to say, so much that I've been pissed off about, that actually writing it all down felt like climbing a mountain. Things have been crazy at the store, my schedule is insane, but I've missed this, and intend to jump back into the fray, not by typing all of my grievances at once, but by returning to my time-honored nitpicking, overstating, understating, oversimplifying, and generally irritating all who drop by. I am not so deluded as to think you've all been pining away for me. But I hope you've missed me just a teensy bit, as I have missed many of you. I want to especially thank Lorna, who wrote me. And Darrell and MCF who dropped by the blog to type confuzzled hellos. I appreciate it.

And so on with the bullshit.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I'm psyched that you'll be blogging again, Kristine. I've missed your posts very much.

4:42 AM  
Blogger The Unseen One said...

WOOHOO!!!! Willow's back!!!

Arrr....

9:44 AM  
Blogger Lorna said...

I finally gave in and left a pathetic comment on Kelly's blog, so I'm also psyched that you're back. I've missed your overstated, understated, misstated perspective.

7:03 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Hey, welcome back!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home