Monday, November 08, 2004

Monday Madness

This seems like fun, so I think I'll try it. The idea is to copy the questions and answer them on your own blog. Why not? You can play by clicking the link above.

Name 3 (or more, or less!) things...

1. ...you cannot live without.

food, water, shelter, reality TV

2. ...you CAN live without, but cannot seem to part with.

books, antique pens, crafts

3. ...you wish to accomplish this COMING week.

two more chapters of my book, cleaning my desk, learning to knit in the round

4. ...you have accomplished this PAST week.

learned increasing and decreasing, lugged 200 times my body weight volunteering at the YMCA, made homemade cheese (that wasn't awful)

5. ...on your holiday (or non-holiday) 'wish list.'

a non-cumbersone, portable compilation of Keats' poetry, a Pelikan fountain pen, a Barnes and Noble gift card

6. ...you would like to change about yourself.

i'd like to be more athletic, less of a procrastinator, watch less TV

7. ...you like about yourself.

i'm well-educated, can have fun anywhere, and i have shiny hair

8. ...you should be doing right now instead of what you ARE doing.

cleaning my desk, editing a manuscript, and cooking dinner

9. ...in your life that could use a little more organization.

the aforementioned desk, my clothes closet, my myriad of craft supplies

1 Comments:

Blogger The Unseen One said...

NEAT!!!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home