Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Meme

Vyvyan, I've just received this meme-o.

Well thanks to Kelly and my (finally) successful workplace internet connection, I am rearing my ugly head around here again. This seemed like a fun one to do this morning, so here I go.

Three screen names that you have had:
Mostly, I've had pretty boring ones, using some version of my first name.
krissykfk
krissy3001
SaltyCat

Three things you like about yourself:
My imagination
My eccentricities
The fact that I think pretty much everything is funny

Three things you don't like about yourself:
My ability to procrastinate indefinitely
My often bleak world view
My Hyundai-sized ass

Three parts of your heritage:
50% Slovenian (NO! NOT SLOVAK!)
25% Polish
25% Carpathian Russian
(that adds up to 100% pure Picksburgh hunky)

Three things that scare you:
Adults who can't spell
All insect-type creatures
Disease & Michael Moore (it's a tie)

Three of your everyday essentials:
Iced tea with plentiful ice
Sea Breeze (the astringent, not the wind or the drink)
A touch of profanity

Three things you are wearing right now:
Jeans
White sleeveless shirt
Blue Birkenstocks

Three of your favorite songs:
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Hallelujah - Rufus Wainwright
Blue - The Jayhawks

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Rolling sushi
Ocean kayaking
Pit-fired pottery

Three things I want in a relationship:
OK, I'll put it this way. I need a guy who:
Makes me laugh OFTEN (and vice versa)
Understands that everyone needs some time alone, and that it's nothing personal.
Can teach me something new (and vice versa)

Two truths and a lie:
I fantasize about owning a sailboat
I fantasize about owning a mansion
I fantasize about living in a cave

Three things you can't do without:
Daydreams
Water
Tomatoes

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Hawaii and the rest of Polynesia
3 Months in Europe
Cross-country in a sinfully-large Winnebago

Three things you just can't do:
Play chess
Wink my right eye
Keep my car neat for more than a week

Three kids' names:
Ludwig
Wolfgang
Sergei

Three things you want to do before you die:
Steal Jim Cantore's job (I'll get you, Cantore!)
Ride in an F-16
Own a winery

Three Celeb crushes:
Viggo Mortensen
Bill Murray (this is a new one)
The Rock (Placing paper bag on my head now. I'm only human!)

7 Comments:

Blogger The Unseen One said...

Neat! I guess you heard about Winona Ryder's newest slew of movies where she has a bedroom scene with each one of them! ;)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

So, what caused the recent Bill Murray love? Hey, the Rock isn't too bad a pick. He was quite alright in the Walking Tall remake.

I hear ya on keeping the car neat. I just can't do that, no matter how hard I try!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

The Bill Murray thing has been building slowly. There's just something sweet and sad in his eyes and demeanor that I love. I realized I may actually have a crush on him two nights ago while watching "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou." Hilarious.

As for The Rock, I always thought he was pretty easy on the eyes, but only recently did I come to understand what a whip-smart sense of humor he has. He has no qualms about doing anything for a joke, and is very self-deprecating. I love that. Also, BIG SHINY TEETH and BIG SAMOAN TATTOOS. That's a combo that just works for me. What can I say?

And Winona better keep her slimy paws off of all of them. That includes the fifty other celebrity crushes I harbor. Hands off, Wino!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

What the heck is your weather pixie wearing?!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

I honestly can't believe what a ho she is sometimes. I've asked her to tone it down, but she's clearly got other ideas.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

A. I'm so glad you're back
2. I admire how you really, really stuck to 3 of everything.
3. Bill Murray has had a special place in my heart since I reluctantly and snobbishly watched "Wheres's Bob" and " Groundhog Day". I offered him my whole self when I saw "Lost in Translation" but unlike Johnny Depp who comes around regularly, besotten with my charms, Bill ignored me.
D. Samoan tattoos? Who is this "Rock"? XX

10:55 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Ah, Lorna, this alleged Rock is also known as Dwayne Johnson. He is a partially Samoan pro wrestler (ahem) turned actor. He is wildly beautiful, and I kinda love him.

Bill Murray gets me because of that inner sadness he seems to possess. I think that Jim Carrey and Robin Williams have it, too. But there's just something about Bill. Also, I met him once, very, very briefly, on the set of Kingpin. I was there by total coincidence. The set-construction guy who was giving me a tour said that he had none of that irritating "star" pompousness, and that he was very nice to everyone on the crew. The same guy told me that Woody Harrelson was too good for everybody and not to be approached. Jerk.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home