Sunday, June 12, 2005

I must admit...

I really love Spongebob and have a particular affection for Plankton.

I don't mind eating at CiCi's Pizza, and actually enjoy Long John Silver's.

I blow a kiss to my poster of Spike every morning.

I've watched Shrek 2 at least ten times already.

I drank too much last night and attempted to sing Melissa Etheridge at karaoke. Everybody said it was "alot better than they expected." I'm not sure how to take that.

My date book is a Witch's calendar, and I plant only when it says to.

I secretly long for one huge kiss straight out of a cheesy pirate romance novel. Just one. But I'm not sure where to find the pirate.

I'm totally psyched that my "Celtic Birth Tree" is the Rowan.

Wireless networking gets me as excited as Beavis watching Motley Crue videos.

I'm kind of enjoying being a little overworked. Vacation will feel that much better, and more deserved.

I just got my hair cut. Way cut. I haven't decided whether I like it or not. I did it even though one of my fantasies is to have Morgaine hair from Mists of Avalon. Long and curly with the occasional braid. Crap. Now I have to let it grow agan.

I'm going swimming now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lorna said...

I love that you really reached down and got the truly ugly things from your heart. the courage, the humanity....

Interesting that you got your hair cut; way cut. It's so hot I was thinking of doing the same thing. And for a long time, I had been very tiresome about fulfilling my continuing dream of having a thick braid down my back. I usually listen to my dreams but they never happen at 700 degrees celsius with a humidity factor.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Ah, you bit the big one and chopped the hair, eh? I'm always so tempted to go that route when the hot weather hits. I bet it looks great. You sound alot like me, never satisfied, if it's short, want it long and vice versa.

I'm sure Jason Bay could give you that big kiss, if you/he played your cards right. HAHAHA! OK, let's pretend I didn't say that.

Amen on the overworked thought.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Lorna: It's only for you, my sparse but faithful readers, do I dig to the very depths of my soul like that. I hope you appreciate it. I am an open book.

Kelly: I suppose Jason Bay would do as a pinch-hitter, but he's not exactly the kind of pirate I had in mind. Wrong sort of hat, you know.

8:58 PM  
Blogger The Unseen One said...

FiCi's Pizza??? EW!!!!
;)

7:32 AM  
Blogger Mad Housewife said...

I love Sponge Bob too, and it's all my son's fault!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home